Tuesday, January 12, 2016

6 am

Almost every day of the two week Christmas break, my kiddos tried to wake up every morning at 6am.  And almost every day for the two weeks of Christmas break, I sent them back to bed.
Almost every Saturday and Sunday when we have nothing planned, my kiddos try to wake up at 6am.  And almost every Saturday and Sunday when we have nothing planned, I send them back to bed.
Every morning when the kids have school, I have to pry them out of their beds with a crowbar and a Mariachi band, and a smile of course so they can learn to be morning people.
This morning was a blessed combination of a morning when the kids naturally would sleep in, because they were supposed to wake up, and when school was cancelled so they didn't have to wake up!  *Cue Angels singing Hallelujah!
Tonight I am thankful for a Snow Day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment