Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cold

I've been doing good for several weeks now making meal plans for the week.  I'm on a really good streak actually . . I'm feeling pretty proud.
I found a snag in my plans though.  Two days in a row now I had crock pot meals on the list.  And two days in a row now I've forgotten about it before I left for the day.  I just don't think about dinner at 10am.  
I've tried sticky notes to remind myself, but that doesn't seem to be working well.  Today I had an idea!  I'm going to start putting a reminder in my calendar!  I don't know why I didn't think of that before.  But now both my phone and my computer can ding at me and remind me!
For now, we've switched Monday with Friday and Tuesday with Saturday - so I'll have another chance to get this right!
Tonight I'm thankful for the electronic calendars that I fought for so long.  They've really been helping keep me organized.  And now they'll help with dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment