Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Little Things

I've been sitting here thinking about what to write about.  Today was a good day.  There was nothing big and special about today.
I woke up earlier than the alarm, wide awake.  So I thought I would start my work out early and get a little extra Umph in this morning.  I was showered and dressed before the kids woke up. Everyone got ready for school well.
I had another wonderful opportunity to sit with grandma today for awhile.  She is doing so much better! 
Then I had to get moving and get my work done.  Luckily I had enough daylight left.  I pulled in my driveway at home while the sky was getting darker.  I was even home in enough time to take my daughter to dance class.  And I had a good half hour alone in the car to work on my classes, interruption free! 
Tonight I am thankful for my everyday, ordinary life!  I am thankfull for the flexibility of my job that lets me take care of my family.  I am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for being able to take classes in a car in a dance studio parking lot.  I am thankful for all the little things in life today!







No comments:

Post a Comment