Thursday, January 7, 2016

Worst Mom in the World

How to Feel Like the Worst Mom in the World:  Run over your child's kitten and kill it.  :(

How to Feel Like You haven't Screwed Completely Everything Up:  Have wonderful, understanding, and kind hearted children who are so concerned that their Mom is so upset and crying that they wouldn't dream of not forgiving her.

How to Try and Make it Better:  Take in a kitty in need of a home in hopes that he won't be frightened by your mini-farm and will prrr the sadness out of today.

Tonight I am thankful that I have such wonderful children.  I am thankful for a friend looking for a home for a stray that had moved itself in to her yard.  And I am thankful again for wonderful children that have forgiven me and love me still.

No comments:

Post a Comment