Thursday, February 4, 2016

Au Naturel

I've really been pleased so far with my walk with essential oils.  My kids have been the least sick this year then they have ever been.  I know it's been a mild winter, but still!
Almost every day I've been diffusing Thieves and Peppermint.  The last five or six days I haven't been diffusing.  And low and behold, Gracie brought home a head cold.
Earlier in the week, my sinuses were acting up.  I was downing the apple cider vinegar and using peppermint and they started getting better.  Now I've got Gracie's head cold.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that I've got some good oils diffusing today!
And I must say, that this cold is not nearly as bad as colds usually are.  The oils have to be the difference!  Right at this moment I am filling the bathtub to go soak in an Epsom salts detox bath.  And tonight I'll be breathing in some oils while I sleep.  I expect this thing to be over with lightening fast!  Gracie is sitting by the diffuser right now and I don't hear even a sniffle.
Tonight I am thankful for learning more and more about natural ways to be healthy and to get healthier faster.  I can't report back yet on the raspberry leaves from last week's blog.  There just hasn't been enough time.  But I'll be sure to let ya'll know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment