Friday, February 19, 2016

Different is Good!

A few weeks ago I wrote about Red Raspberry Leaves.  I also ended up adding Vitex to my regimen.  Vitex is also known as a chaste tree.  It's been about three weeks, I think.
Whose seen Groundhog Day with Bill Murray?  At the end when it finally he gets to February 3rd, he has the line "Anything different is good!".
Well that's where I am at right now with the red raspberry leaves and the Vitex.  I don't know what it is doing.  But my body is acting different.  And right now anything different is good!  It has been years of issues for me.  Years, many years of the same issues - but just getting worse.  And now there are some things happening that are different.  I'm excited.
So while this update is incomplete because changes do take time; I am even more hopeful that I may be normal again one day!
Tonight I am thankful for natural cures!  Those several websites I found weeks ago filled with women who have experienced wonderful, healthy changes was inspiring.  And now seeing changes in me is even more inspiring!  I'm not back yet, but things are different.  And anything different is good!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment