Friday, February 12, 2016

Party Day

Ah Valentine's Parties, you have provided my children with enough sugar to keep them buzzing until sometime next week.  I tried to help the children.  I really did.  I ate a Twix bar and a 3 Musketeers, and one other, though it's kind of a chocolate, sugary blur right now.
Here's what I love about the kids' parties, they are all different.  One class had stations.  One class had a taco bar, and one class had Valentine's bingo.  My middle school-er is thinking this is all a bit unfair, as she did not get candy or a party.  Fortunately the other three did share some candy with her :)
The best part of the parties today was being able to surprise the kiddos with a surprise visit from Uncle Bill!  The looks on their faces was great when they saw him!
Tonight I am thankful for being able to attend kiddo Valentine's parties today.  It is great to be able to be see them having fun with their friends.  And it was great to see them today with their Valentine's uncle surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment