Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Love of a Boy

I have been very blessed to have both of my boys be Momma's boys.  They like to shoot guns and all that other boy stuff too.  But at the end of the day, they want Momma.  They both love their Momma something fierce!
Tonight I had plans.  So the hubster loaded up all the children to go to E's dance practice.  While she was dancing, the rest of the crew went shopping.  My littlest boy spent his own hard earned money to buy me a cute stuffed animal and a necklace from the quarter machine for Valentine's Day.  He came home, wrapped them in a paper lunch sack, wrote To Mom From Cody, and left it on my desk for me to find when I came home.  :)
Tonight I am thankful for my big hearted boy and his thoughtful gift :)  No gift is necessary of course.  And he knows that.  But he wanted to give me a special Valentine anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment