Saturday, March 12, 2016

Couch Potato

This morning I woke up to the sound of kids arguing over the Saturday morning cartoons.  They worked that out themselves, which was nice!  And I fell back asleep.
I woke up about twenty minutes later to two loud boys.  I sent them to play up in their room and I fell back asleep.  I woke up about fifteen minutes later to the loud boys back downstairs.
I pretty much gave up at that point.  But I laid in bed for awhile still.  The sun was shining thru the window.  I could hear my rooster crowing and the birds chirping.  The loud boys were at least playing nicely.  It was one of those moments to cherish.
After I finally rolled myself out of bed, I looked out at my Saturday-morning-couch-potato-children.  They were all curled up on the furniture, in their jammies, wrapped in blankets.  I should have taken a picture. :)
Tonight I am thankful for a slow Saturday morning made for relaxing.  It was a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment