Thursday, March 3, 2016

End of the Tunnel

I knew if I kept at it I would find the light at the end of the tunnel!  It is here!  So first I will apologize about the excessive amount of work and sick kid updates.  But it has been two weeks without being able to fully relax. 
It really is hard to fully relax when you know how many things are waiting for you to not relax anymore.  I had moments of relaxing in these two week.  I MADE moments in these two weeks so that I didn't go crazy.  Driving with no radio on, just the quiet and the scenery . . very therapeutic sometimes.  I managed a few baths with Epsom salts, that really did do wonders.  I am a firm believer in the power of Epsom salts!  I've read some studies and people's reviews.  There is something even better about seeing results first hand!
Today I was so close to being caught up that I jumped town for lunch with my Marky.  It was so nice to just sit and chat while someone else cooked for me.  I like when other people cook for me and I get to relax!  Of course when I made this particular decision, I wasn't quite caught up.  So I had to come back and get my fingers typing on super-speed. 
Super-speed was easier to obtain after a nice lunch out, I can attest to that.  And here I am, before 8pm and done for the day with work!  Woo Hoo!  Tomorrow will be a full, but not obnoxiously, two days crammed in to one day, full.  I say, Bring It On! 
Tonight I am thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel.  Sleep, sweet, sweet sleep is waiting for me!  I don't want to be late!  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment