Friday, April 1, 2016

Late

Midnight . . . well March is done now.  So my blog is technically a few minutes late here.  But I'm ok with that.
I've had my busiest of weeks thrown way off track by a boy not feeling good.  Two doctors later and we still don't know what is going on exactly.  I'm giving the boy a few more days and I'll really start raising a raucous!  Maybe he'll rest and get better himself.  I think whatever is going on was made worse by the cold that his brother home earlier this week.  Tomorrow they will be here at home, breathing in Thieves all day long!  That should help!
Tonight I am thankful that I'm throwing in the towel for the night!  I keep slipping behind on work and racing to catch up.  But since it is midnight, what reports aren't submitted yet will show late at 12:01am, just the same as they will at 6:00 am.  So I'm for a few hours of sleep before I get up again.  I'll be putting my phone alarm on the other side of the room tonight to ensure I get up!  We'll make it thru this week!  We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment