Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Snuggling

Everything has been so busy lately.
With work, spring sports, rehearsals, meetings, and life itself, I don't know if I'm coming or going!
Today was a field trip.  I could have easily spent all day at my desk or going to the pile of houses I have here.  But this field trip was important to my baby.
We went inside the capitol.  We went thru the museum.  I felt a little rude at times answering urgent messages on my phone.
My favorite though, my absolute favorite was the bus ride.  My baby gets car sick.  But she's been conditioning for these field trip bus rides.  Today she could have sat with her friends.  She could have been goofy with them.  But she wanted to sit with me, both ways. :)  And she snuggled right up to me both ways :)
Tonight I am thankful for snuggling with my baby on a bus :)  It was my favorite part of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment