Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Not Ready

I should know better.  I really should.  Here I am coming up on my third field trip to Mackinac with the fourth graders and once again, I will be toting along my laptop and work.
I should have stopped accepting new work last Wednesday-ish.  But I didn't.  I kept on accepting it.  I should have known better.
Why, oh why do I think I can work like five people when there is just one of me?  I could be up all night.
But I won't.  I'm putting myself to bed.  I work better after some sleep.
I'll be making good decisions here.
Tonight I am thankful that I get to go on the field trip to Mackinac!  I am thankful that I am trying to learn to prioritize here and I'll be going to bed.  And I am thankful that I have one more day to prepare before we leave!  I am so not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment