Friday, May 13, 2016

Rock

My kids rock so much!  Here's why:
First of all I just couldn't get enough work done up to leave first thing this morning, like we originally planned.  They didn't complain.
When I finally was done, we loaded up in the van and were off for about a two hour drive.  They got along pretty well the entire way!
At Holland, they enjoyed it all.  I wondered, as we drove out there, if they would think it wasn't worth the drive just to see a windmill and flowers.  But they loved it!
On the two hour drive home, they were laughing and joking with each other until they got wore out and rode in quiet contentment.  They all said they want to go back again!!
Tonight I was just too excited to take them to the movies, like we had discussed.  This cold is kicking my butt.  I drugged myself up before our trip and wore off sometime driving back.  But they were ok that I was tired and couldn't go.  No one whined.  No one complained.  It was great!
Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful time with the kiddos today!  Our secret plans were well worth the wait!  I enjoy them all so much!  And especially on a day like today!
P.S.  Even the carousal lady was having a good day and let me ride . . despite what the sign to the left in the picture says!

No comments:

Post a Comment