Saturday, July 9, 2016

Could Have

I got up early today to get some work done.  I got a little distracted.  And I got pretty tired.  I could have stayed up.  But I went back to bed.
I could have stayed at my desk working all day.  But I enjoyed time with the family at a Girl Scout outing.
I could have came home and gotten right to work.  But I took a nice relaxing bath and then a nap.
I could have cancelled our plans to surprise the kids tonight with a movie and just stayed home to catch up on work.  But we loaded the kids and went off to Find Dory at the Sun Theater.
I could have came home and gotten right to work.  But I spent a little time getting a few more things ready for the garage sale next weekend.
I could stay up right now and push on. But I'm going to go to bed.
Tonight I'm thankful that of the things I could've done today; I chose family time and some taking care of me time.  Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment