Monday, July 18, 2016

Dilation

I have a mole inside my eyeball.  It's called um . . . something that starts with a "n".
What this means is that every year at my eye exam, they have to dilate my pupil to measure the size of the mole to make sure that it isn't growing.
I drive myself home . . slowly . . with big sunglasses.  Then I go hide in my bed with a horrible migraine from driving with my eyes like that.  Today I didn't get a migraine.  Hooray!  Today the mole was so small that he had a hard time finding it.  Hooray!
After awhile today I put my contacts back in and went out to work.  My eyes have been very mad at me ever since!
Tonight I am thankful for no migraine today!  I am thankful for a shrinking mole!  And I am thankful that I am going to bed because my eyes have had enough of today and they don't want to be bothered again until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment