Thursday, July 14, 2016

Friday

It was late May / early June when we decided we were going to have a garage sale this summer.  As we've gotten closer, it's seemed like an absolutely wonderful idea.  The house will be so much lighter.
I also had this great goal to get all these work things accomplished this week.  And I've been burning the candle at both ends to make this happen.
I am so beyond tired at this point.
But guess what????
Tomorrow is the day!  I have no scheduled appointments so that I can be here for the sale!  I get to work on my desk work in between people and get rid of stuff we don't use all day.  I am so excited!  I can't even describe the relief I am expecting to feel tomorrow.
Tonight I am excited that tomorrow is Friday!  It is Garage Sale Friday!  And it is catch up on late reports Friday!  Hooray!  Hooray!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment