Thursday, September 8, 2016

Boys . . .

Here we are, 6 1/2 days in to the school year and I get a phone call, "we don't think he needs stitches . . but we haven't gotten it to stop bleeding".  To the school, I sped like a NASCAR driver.
My silly boy didn't understand why he couldn't stay at school.  And why couldn't he stay for cross country practise?  He felt fine!  My answer, "because you can't do those things with blood squirting out of your head dear".  *shaking my head*  boys . . .
Back home, I cut some of the hair he'd been growing out.  The cut was in his hair and I needed to see it to decide if we were going for stitches or not.  The rest of his hair was between 3 and 4 inches long.  So he looked a little funny.  I promised to fixed it later.  But I just didn't have time right then.  He didn't care for that!
Yes, the most upsetting things to my son was getting his hair cut.  Silly boy!
Tonight I am thankful that my son is ok.  He's sporting quite the new look with his hair cut and his big owie; but he'll be good as new in no time!
P.S.  I'll spare everyone a picture tonight!  Now you have something to be thankful for too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment