Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sharing

So, here's a cool story :)
I've been telling my mom about Dave Ramsey while we've been on this journey.  And I've been telling her our exciting updates and plans.  She listens.  Last week I lent her The Total Money Makeover book.  She's getting excited :)
Today her and my aunt went shopping.  There was an item that my aunt wanted that was a little pricey.  My mom shared a story from The Total Money Makeover.  With a little motivating, my aunt offered less for the item.  And it was accepted!
Since becoming more vocal about this journey towards being debt free, I have encountered a few people that have wanted to know more.  And that is exciting.  It is exciting because everyone deserves to learn the tools that they need to have freedom from debt and freedom in their lives!
Tonight I am thankful that this just isn't our story!  I'm thankful that this can be anybody's story!  I know it's hard to imagine.  I was there too.  I know a number can be big and scary.  But it goes down!  When you make a good plan and stick to it, the numbers start falling.  And then, if you're like me, all you see when you close your eyes is the goal line!  I daydream regularly of complete debt freedom!  That's a dream that is open to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment