Monday, October 10, 2016

Camp

I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, it lets the kids try new things.
I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, it lets the kids make wonderful memories.

I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, it give the kids time for a bit more independence and responsibility.
I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, it is beautiful there for the kids to enjoy.

I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, they make the kids do K.P.!!
I don't like camp, it takes the children away.
I do like camp, they have a giant swing and a giant rock wall for the kids.

Tonight I am thankful for 5th grade camp.  I will be extra thankful on Friday evening when my baby is back home!  I am happy for her to be having fun and having a wonderful time.  But I miss her . . already . . and I want her to be back home . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment