Friday, October 7, 2016

Whew!

Trying something new, especially in front of a crowd, can be nerve-wracking . . to an extent.
Tonight's Homecoming Game had the cheerleading program's first run at tent-carnival games as a fundraiser.  I went over and over what I needed to bring.  We had the games.  We had the prizes.  And I had my fingers crossed that we would have the people!
Our other something-new tonight was our very own coach's idea of handing out spirit shaker bottles during the Homecoming Parade.  I was completely stressed about these until a wonderful parent offered to finish decorating all of them. When I saw how many we had, I wondered if maybe we had too many?
I am so happy to announce that today was just an absolute success!!  Everyone loved the shaker bottles!  Even before the parade started, the other kids in the parade were loving them!  It was awesome!  And the games were a hit!  People were playing up until we shut it down at the end of the 3rd quarter!
Tonight I am thankful that our new things tonight went so well!  I can relax now . . breathe in, breathe out.  Ahh . . . feels wonderful!  I'm going to sleep fantastic tonight!

1 comment: