Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Candy Cane on a Cat

I received a text today that a child of mine "stuck a candy cane to the cat's leg and is attempting to cut it off".
Apparently a child was eating a candy cane and reached for a cat.  The candy cane fell out accidentally.  But, I instructed to wait for me!
P.S. the cat is doing fine.
Another child found some fake glasses and we decorated her with white hair color that I bought on an after Halloween clearance.  She had fun pretending to be an old lady this evening.
Two children got in to a giggle fit while drawing on their selfies on my phone.
Tonight I am thankful for my silly children who keep life interesting to say the least!  My most purest smile happens when they are being their silly selves, just enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment