Saturday, November 26, 2016

Found

Years ago I had a favorite candy bar.  It was delicious!  Then one day, it was gone!  They just stopped making it.  I was so sad.
At first I thought it was just one store.  But the more I looked, the more it was clear, they were done.  They just stopped making it.  They replaced it with the white chocolate, cookies and cream.  That one was good too.  But it wasn't the best.  It just wasn't the same.
Then yesterday, while I was in the check-out lane from Black Friday shopping, I saw it!!  The candy bar from my dreams!!  It was back!!  I bought four!  I brought them home to share with my family.  The kids should know what the best candy bar in the world tastes like!  It's my duty as a parent to make sure they know!
Tonight I am thankful that the Hershey's Cookies N' Mint candy bar is back in production!!!  I hope it stays around for good this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment