Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Germies

My whole house was sleeping in the wee hours of the morning.  I was here at my desk working away.  I heard some footsteps move quickly down the stairs . . not too alarming.  But then I heard a sound that was not good.
Urgh.  I am not ready for a wave of sickies to go thru this house!!
My sick one was confined to the couch.  I filled up the oil diffuser and started to fill the house with Thieves.  I fed the non-vomiting children more elderberries.  Then I waited.
Fortunately the sick child seems to be doing alright!  As of this evening, the other children were feeling ok.
Tonight I am thankful (and praying to continue to be thankful) that it appears the germies stayed with just one child!  And it appears the germies did not stay long with the one child!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment