Sunday, December 4, 2016

Getting There

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!!  
We usually get the Christmas decorations out the weekend after Thanksgiving.  This year though, we just didn't get it done.  Then the whole last week . . well, it was busy.  But, this weekend we did it!
We got out all the boxes out and put up decorations inside the house yesterday!  We got the tree today and have that all decorated!  We even put some decorations up outside!  Last year, I don't think we had any outdoor decorations.  Years before we've done some.  And with a  year off, and changing Christmas decoration storage locations, I can't find all my outside stuff!  It'll be time to clean out an attic soon and find the missing garland!
Tonight I am thankful for my Christmas looking house!!  It is so cheery and warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment