Saturday, January 7, 2017

Didn't Really Want To

I may change some people's opinion of me with the next sentence.  I've never read Harry Potter books.  And I've never seen the movies.
I have nothing against Harry or the stories.  They just aren't really the kind of thing that I read when I have free time.  Besides the fact that I rarely have free time.  And most of my "recreational" reading pertains to real estate or finances.
So, when my birthday boy decided that he wanted his birthday outing to be going to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, I really wasn't super excited.  I always do the birthday outings with friends because . . . well because I'm the more patient between the hubster and I.
Tonight was the night.  I had steeled myself with the fact that I probably was not going to enjoy this movie.  But, I always love a good tub of movie theater popcorn, so there was some comfort.  And I had a group of good kids to enjoy this evening.
Tonight I am thankful that I did actually like the movie!  I was rather surprised that I did.  But it was really good :)  I give it two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment