Monday, January 16, 2017

Fuzzy

I like hats.
I like baseball hats.
I like cowboy hats.
I like all vacation style hats.
I like winter hats.

I really have enough hats for one person.  BUT, since my kids "borrow" my hats, that is a good reason to increase my collection, right?  ;)  Come on, come on, just nod and agree with me here!

Ok, now that you're on board, I'll tell you that I've had a little crush on a hat.  I first saw it weeks ago.  It was hanging out in the clothes section of the store.  It wasn't in with the other winter hats.  It was so fuzzy!!!  Just the next day I was in the same store and thought maybe I should try on the hat.  And it was GONE!  Just gone!!!  I looked all over for the rack with the fuzzy, cute hat and couldn't find it.  *sigh*
I told myself it was all for the best.  I really didn't need another hat.  And I thought the price was a little high for a hat that I did not need.  Since then I've thought about the fuzzy hat.  And with every thought, I've reminded myself that I don't need another hat.
Tonight I was at the store again and wandered down the aisle that holds scarves.  I thought maybe I should get a warmer winter scarf if they are marked down yet.  And lo and behold, there was the fuzzy hat!!  And it was half off!!  So, half off, the hat was $9.
And here's the rest of the story - I had just came from the pharmacy where I received a $10 coupon off anything in the store because I had just filled a new prescription!  Oh yes, are you following my math???  The fuzzy hat is now MY fuzzy hat for FREE!  Woo Hoo!
Tonight I am thankful for finding the missing fuzzy hat in the store!  And I am thankful for pharmacy coupons just for using the pharmacy!  And I am thankful for my new fuzzy hat :)


No comments:

Post a Comment