Saturday, February 25, 2017

5:20

I didn't really think that I was stressing about today being a full day.  I mean, I didn't even have the ENTIRE day scheduled until I gave in to kiddo shopping requests last night and agreed to take them to the mall this morning.  But for whatever reason, I was wide awake at 5:20 this morning.
Monday thru Friday I had a very hard time dragging myself out of bed.  Like, a team of horses would have been very helpful!  But today, on Saturday, I was up.  It was irritating.
But hey, to make the best of it, I had a few loads of laundry done and some work done while kids were still sleeping.  I did lay back down and take a little nap around 9.  But then it was time to go, go, go.  We did find some accessories for upcoming dances while at the mall.  And some desired Skylander characters were found at Game Stop.  Me?  I bought a fun vacation hat for cheap and I got a big pretzel.  So it was a good trip. :)
We were back home for a moment before two basketball games.  Then back home for a few moments before heading out to watch a Cheer competition with some excited girls!  Here it is a bit after 10 and I going to sleep good tonight!
Tonight I am thankful that I survived today on considerably less sleep than I had planned on!  And I am thankful that I should sleep in tomorrow a bit.  There is nothing to stress about tomorrow.  Only a cookie booth for Girl Scouts.  (P.S.  Does anyone need any cookies?)
Here is me and one of my lovely daughters at the Cheer competition this evening.  See how my eyes are open?  Yep, I was doing good at the staying awake thing.  Yay Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment