Saturday, February 18, 2017

Date Night

The hubster and I went on a long overdue date night tonight.  We are at the "we are always too tired and we'd fall asleep at a movie" stage of life right now.
So we had a wonderful dinner out!  Then we went wandering around the city.  We found ourselves in Target wandering there for a bit.  Of course we went in the toy section too!
It seemed a good idea to take our picture playing around and share the photo op with our children.  I can tell you, it warmed my heart to no end to get a message back from my daughter.  She had taken the picture I had just sent her and written "Goals" with a heart-eyed emoji on it.  Awe!
Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful date night with the hubster!  I am also thankful that despite the times the hubster and I loose our cool in life, the kids still see the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment