Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Gold Parfaits

For whatever reason, I had never tried McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits until two days ago.  And I must say, YUM!  And cheap!  And way healthier than french fries!  Win/Win/Win!
Some weeks I do good on the meal prepping.  And some weeks I don't.  I think over the past several weeks it seems to be an every other week kind of thing.  I put all this effort in one week of planning dinners and preparing lunches ahead of time.  Then I need the next week off and we end up having ice cream for dinner, like last night!  Not that ice cream for dinner is a horrible thing . . .the reviews were wonderful in this house!  When I actually write down dinners for the week, ice cream just never seems to make the list.  So it is good that I am not organized every single week!
The weeks that I do not have lunches prepared and ready to grab on my way out the door; well, those weeks usually end with me making less than healthy choices while out on the road.  But now, now I have a healthy, cheap, and delicious alternative!
Tonight I am thankful for finally trying McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits!  This is such a great alternative for me while out and about doing my work!  Today I bought a whole drink carrier full and brought them home for everyone to have a treat :)  I felt like I brought home gold nuggets and my family felt like I brought home parfaits . . . we have a disconnect on this one somehow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment