Thursday, February 23, 2017

Last Minute

We had a t-shirt business, Summer Dreams, running pretty well for awhile.  This business came to life when the hubster's job had changed rather suddenly.  It was nice to have the extra income coming in.
Last February the hubster started a different job; where he works regular overtime.  There wasn't a lot of time left over for t-shirts.  So we decided to shut down most of Summer Dreams.  The business is still operational for our needs.  And, we figured maybe the kids might want to do something with it one day.
In the meantime, Summer Dreams is a very handy supplier of items for DCAA Cheer.  Take for instance our Tumbling Clinic with the Varsity Cheerleaders (tomorrow after school from 3-5, message me for details!) in which we are providing a free t-shirt.  Well, it is nice to know that I don't have to place an order someplace weeks in advance!  Nope, I picked up shirts today . . . the post-it note on my desk from last week to order them online did not work out so well for me . . .  Anyway, I picked up the shirts today, and we are putting the shirts together right now, when we'd both rather be sleeping!
Tonight I am thankful for our t-shirt endeavours in this house!  It was fun while it lasted.  And now it is great for us on a whole other level!  And I am thankful for the hubster staying up making t-shirts for little girls he will possibly never meet; all to save his wife's behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment