Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Mac N' Cheese

Sunday I thought I had a good plan.  I made our menu for the week starting with Monday.
Monday was supposed to be bean soup.  I forgot to put it in the crockpot.  So we had hot dogs.
Tuesday was supposed to be chicken.  I forgot that a little girl had her heart set on a heart shaped pizza for Valentine's Day.  So I ordered online and had the hubster pick up heart shaped pizzas on his way home from work.
Wednesday is our eating our night.  Kiddo after school stuff takes up a lot of Wednesdays and I just don't feel like cooking.  So Wednesday is our night for that.  Except that I had one kiddo home sick today, and two other kiddos started not feeling so well.  So we stayed home just in case they were catching anything yucky.  AND we had the oil diffuser working overtime with Thieves oil!!!
So tonight I am thankful for macaroni and cheese.  It is pretty easy on tummies.  So I figured it would be safe tonight.  And of course, all the kids love it, so I don't have to be demanding to whiny children who don't want to eat.  That is never fun when they don't feel well anyway.  Mac and Cheese to the rescue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment