Friday, February 24, 2017

Pickle

It should be no surprise by now that I love a good deal!  I even budget in our weekly budget for "Sales".  Some weeks I don't use the money in that category if I don't  find any good deals.
Today I found something worth using my "Sales" budget money for!  It is this fun Go Gator Pickleball game!  75% off its normal price down from $22.99 to only $5.75!  Oh yes, and a two day sale 10% off general merchandise to save another $0.57.  So actually the total was $5.18.
The game is currently set up in my living room :)  Please excuse the floor in the photo, I have swept today.  We had a bit of fun with it tonight!  I will admit, I probably shouldn't play it in the house.  I bounced the ball off the ceiling twice and almost hit my own child.  Luckily no one was injured!
Tonight I am thankful for a good savings on a fun new family game!  We'll have fun this summer outdoors with this for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment