Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Romantic??

Want to know what ultra romantic thing I had done today for Valentine's Day?  Hmmmmm?
I had my taxes done.  Oh yes, it makes a person quiver . . . although for a different reason I suppose.
In the past 5 years, I have had 3 different accountants.  Every year there have been errors on my taxes . . like thousands of dollars of errors.  It finally dawned on me that my problem is that I am going to people who specialize in personal tax returns.  Our tax returns are about 80% business with my businesses and our rental.
This year I talked to my wonderful aunt who recommended the absolute best people I have talked to in this industry!  I went in for a two hour meet and greet a couple weeks ago and was blown away impressed!  And even today they impressed me!
I didn't think I could get impressed at a regular tax appointment.  But the woman is so knowledgeable and so efficient.  This was the quickest appointment I have ever had for taxes.  And this year's return probably had the most stuff ever.  This company had several helpful suggestions for my businesses to make them profitable and make things easier.  I just love them!!
Tonight I am thankful for being introduced to a wonderful accounting firm!!  And I am thankful that for Valentine's Day I have peace of mind, which does translate in to me being a woman who can relax a little and enjoy a holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment