Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunshine

This weather has been wonderful this weekend!  I hope everyone got to enjoy at least some of it!
Here in my neck of the woods we started with spring cleaning along with a little outdoor time in the sun.
I've been waiting for warmer weather to put together a recovering petting zoo, de-horned goat with the rest of my goats.  I've put them together a few times in the cold and I just feel sorry for the petting zoo goat.  He wants to play with them and butt heads, but they've given him a headache several times.  Horns against a hard head are favored to the horned animal!  
Today in the warm weather the animals butted heads a little and played a little.  Inspired by the sunshine, they got along well.
Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful, warm weekend!  And I am thankful for all my critters learning to get along with each other!
Here are some of my crew on our way out to the barn to check on the goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment