Saturday, March 18, 2017

Accomplished

I am so far beyond exhausted that I can't even look back and see where I started getting tired.  This week has ran me right in to the ground.  I took selfies with the kids today and I can't believe the dark circles under my eyes.
BUT, it was all worth it.  Miraculously everyone was healthy for today!  Even with horrible road conditions, we made it to the Science Olympiad competition on time.  Here at the home front, the hubster and other kiddos got themselves all prepared for the last basketball games.  And all the kiddos did great!
Tonight I am thankful for a long week coming to an end with each kiddo getting a medal today and feeling accomplished with their efforts!  Now, if you will please excuse me, I'm going to bed and not waking up until I absolutely have to . . . Tuesday would be good!



No comments:

Post a Comment