Thursday, March 30, 2017

Don't Forget

I am still so excited about my announcement last night about my VIP ticket :)  There is so much information out there by excellent teachers.  I feel like I'm on the cusp of where I am and where I want to be.  I know it will take a good deal of time.  But, it's exciting!  I wish I could pause life and put more time in to learning right now!  It will come . . . a little at a time.
With all this learning and re-structuring of things.  I need to make sure that I don't lose how far I've come!  Last year was a working year, to break free of debt and mindsets that were holding us back.  We made so much progress!
And now, here we are on March 30th and I have not made a budget for March!  I know we've spent more than we should have on some things . . things that a written budget would not have accounted for.  But, there is always next month!  I told the hubster that our weekend plan entails working on April's budget.  There are definitely some things that we need to change around.  This goes back to the learning from last year that a budget is always going to be changing and being revised to fit life.  I wasted so many years not budgeting because I thought it would be a written in stone set of numbers that I just couldn't make work.  But that's not what a budget is for at all - feel free to shoot me a message if you missed any of my last year's blogs about this!
Our dinner planning has been non-existent the last few weeks.  We've done more take-out as we've ran here and there.  I've been making better take-out choices on my quest for health.  But home cooked is still better.  A big red flag was when my child asked me when we were going to start dinner plans again.  Even she was getting tired of take-out!
Tonight I am thankful for the reminder to not lose the planning and lessons and organization that we've worked so hard to find!  With those things in place, moving ahead to the next lessons is much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment