Wednesday, March 29, 2017

EXCITED!!!

I am SO EXCITED!!!
Last week I signed up for a one day seminar just outside of Chicago.  It is going to be a good one!  I got a general admission ticket.  The VIP ticket looked nice; but it was sold out.
Today I had a web conference with the same company to talk about some of the other things they offer.  And guess what?!?  I got upgraded to a VIP ticket the day of the seminar for free!!
That means that I will be having breakfast with the other VIP ticket holders for a networking event and an exclusive lesson taught by Chris Hogan.  There was also mention that a certain Dave Ramsey may stop in at the breakfast!  AND with the VIP ticket I get reserved seating near the stage!!!!  AHHH!!
I was going to get up early and drive down that morning.  But, in light of my new breakfast event, I am going to leave the night before.  I may even order room service!  I am so excited!!!  This is going to be so awesome!
Did I mention that I am excited?!?!?!?
Tonight I am thankful for a wonderful company that will help my business get where it is going; that will help me get where I need to be for the business to get where it is going; and that cares about helping others succeed!  Oh yes, and I am thankful for being upgraded to a VIP ticket for free!!!!  AHHHH!!!  :) :) :)   I'm going to get so much good information!  And I'll have a front row seat for it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment