Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ignore Tomorrow

It's Sunday night.  That means I have a child up past bed time to finish a project that is due tomorrow.  It also means that I have two Friday folders on my desk that I haven't looked at yet.  And, I'm really not sure what the children will eat for lunches this week.
Ok, so we'll look at the good stuff instead.  This school week is only four days long!  Then it is Spring Break!  Woo Hoo!
This weekend we got a little farther on our house spring cleaning.  We have a ways to go.  But I figure by the time the weather is warm, the house will be squeaky clean and we'll be ready to move on to the yard!
We had a nice Sunday morning breakfast as a family this morning.  Oh yeah, the best part, I wasn't cooking!  We went out and had someone else make us breakfast :)  Seriously I love to make breakfast . . sometimes.  Other times I like being cooked for.  The hubster specializes in cereal.  I really wanted eggs, bacon, and hash browns, so we went out.
Tonight I am thankful for a nice Sunday with a little bit of relaxing and a little bit of cleaning.  I am thankful for ignoring tomorrow . . because sometimes you just have to ignore tomorrow and enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment