Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Skunk

Do you see the picture?  Do you know what that is?  Yep, it's a skunk.
The picture isn't be best, sorry about that.
This skunk made my son happy today.  What, you say, how can a skunk make a boy happy?!
Well, it's easy.  All the boy has ever seen have been squished skunks on the side of the road.  Think about it, there really isn't a place to see live skunks and not be scared.  They don't keep them at the zoo.  I only knew of one lady that had one as a pet - don't worry she had the stink sack removed.  There is just no place to go play with live skunks.
Today we were located safely inside the car.  We came along side of a field with a skunk!  I stopped the car and pointed the skunk out.  My son was so excited!  The man standing in his yard across from the street from the skunk looked at me like I was a crazy lady.  I mean seriously, who stops so the kids can look a skunk and take a picture?  Well, this crazy lady does!
Tonight I am thankful that we can now cross "see live skunk" off the to-do list!  And I am thankful that we can cross that off the list without having to take baths in tomato juice!


No comments:

Post a Comment