Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Have To

I said I wasn't going to do it again.  I wasn't going to do another night with just 4 hours of sleep.  But I did it . . last night.
I had client files that had to be done.  I had appointments today.  And one very important meeting first thing this morning.  I just had more to do in a day than hours in the day.  
I still have a lot on my desk.  I was going to come home from my evening showings and bust out some more work.  But guess what?  It ain't happening.
Aside from a few extra yawns, I've actually hung in there pretty well today.  But now, it's over.  I'm heading to bed.
Tonight I am thankful for bedtime.  I'm thankful for the state of being tired where I no longer care about this work on my desk . . . I'll get to it tomorrow.  Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment