Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pieces Falling

I am so excited . . and so torn!
It is exciting to see so many pieces of a big puzzle falling in to place!  I am trying to move securely and steadily forward to continue on.
The problem is doing the things that need to be done in the meantime!!  I want to ignore everything on my desk and just dream the day away!  I have so many things I want to read and look in to!  I just need time!  I'm getting there . . . .
Today I pulled out my three main goals for both business for the second quarter of 2017.  I'm doing alright in some areas . . not all.  It's good to stay on track.  I may have to print these goals out and keep them in front of my face.  You know what?  I will do that.  I will print them out right now!
Ok, I'm back!  They are printed and taped to my wall!
Tonight I am thankful for the excitement of seeing where things can go!  I am thankful for the drive to keep moving forward!  And I am thankful for patience . . I truly need more of that . .  but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment