Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Great Job!

My little girl was so nervous about playing the ukulele for 5th grade graduation!  She brought it home from school to practice last Friday.  And she spent a good part of the holiday weekend practicing.  She was ready.  But she was nervous.
Tonight she got to borrow her big sister's dress.  She got to wear a little make-up.  And she did awesome at graduation!
We do have a week and a half left of school.  But *gulp*, I'm staring at one more graduation for my older daughter . . . and then I'll have . . . *double gulp* . . . a high schooler, two middle schoolers, and only one elementary schooler left.  This is craziness!
I am so proud of these four!  They are amazing!  And I am so blessed to be their mom!
Tonight we came back home and had s'mores on the patio.  At home on the patio, they are just my kids.  They aren't in different schools or different grades.  They are just my kiddos, laughing and having fun.  It was the perfect way to celebrate the graduation!  We may have a repeat s'more night next week after middle school graduation.
Tonight I am thankful that my Gracie did so great tonight!  AND I am thankful that she didn't fall down!  I let her wear heels that were about a size too big for her feet.  If she took after her mother completely, she would have face planted at the ceremony.  So I am very thankful that she takes after her name and has more grace than I do! :)  I'm proud of you baby girl!  Good job tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment