Sunday, May 28, 2017

More Than a Parade

**Sorry, it's kind of short tonight.  I'm sleepy!!
Tomorrow, Ethos Real Estate West will be driving in a parade!  This is my first time with such an event.  I think I'm ready . . .
In the morning, we're going to wash and wax the truck.  I have decorations to put on.  I have signs.  I have candy to throw.  I have my nifty "Ethos" shirt.  Check, check, check, etc.!
Tonight I am thankful and excited for tomorrow's parade!  I don't want to diminish the importance of Memorial Day at all.  Since I'm going to be in the parade though, I'm glad I'm ready!  But, I must say that I know there is much more about tomorrow than just a parade!  I've been seeing numbers today of the number of lives lost in different wars.  It doesn't matter how many times I see those numbers, they always catch me off guard.  And I am forever grateful for those who gave their lives so that we can be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment