Saturday, May 20, 2017

Rain, Rain

I had my alarm set for 4am this morning.  I hit snooze about 4 or 5 times.  So I reset the alarm for 5:30.  I didn't get up then either.  My body needed to sleep today apparently!
I had a wonderful breakfast, getting some good ideas and insight from a friend!  I had to show a house.  And by the time I got home, I needed a nap.
Then I laid in bed for awhile reading.  Then I took another nap.  I watched a movie with the kids, Robin Hood Men in Tights.  Somewhere in the last 20 years, I had forgotten about the amount of sexual innuendos in that movie!  Fortunately, those were missed by the littler ones.  And everyone laughed a lot :)
Then I went back to bed for another quick nap.  Then more reading.  Another quick nap.
I haven't rested and laid around so much in months.  I'm glad for the rain today.  I'm thankful we stayed home and rested.
Tonight I am thankful for some down time.  I'm still tired and going to bed now.  Kinda crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment